A selection of recommended and must-see talks, panels and speakers – curated by We Rise
The TNW Conference is about to begin! As a woman in tech you can claim your Digital-Only Business pass for €39,-(!) instead of €250,-. That’s a 85% discount!
The packed program is full of interesting sessions. To make it a little easier for you, we have curated a special program that may be of extra interest to you, as a follower of RISE. A few of our partners participate in the program: Women in Tech nl, Techionista, Startupamsterdam, Future Factor and The humblebrag.
For the full We Rise curated program scroll below
October, 1st 2021
11:15 — 11:45 • Impact
Call to action: representation at the head table
Gender and race disparities in tech continue, and are especially predominant at the executive level. What are actionable strategies to create a paradigm shift?
- Peggy Alford: EVP, Global Sales, Paypal
- Dr. Cara Antoine: President & Chairwoman, Executive Advisory Board, Women in Tech Netherlands
- Archie Deskus SVP & CIO, Intel
13:00 — 13:40 • Growth Quarters & Future of Work
Tech academies: the middlemen in the war on talent
Addressing the scepticism towards hiring talent via a tech academy. StartupAmsterdam in conversation with three Amsterdam-based academies.
- Igneta Skliaustyte: Talent & Diversity Lead, StartupAmsterdam
- Tamira van Roeyen: Founder, Techionista
- Saskia Verstege: Managing Director, TechGrounds
- Wouter de Vos: CEO, Codaisseur
14:45 — 15:15 • Re:Brand
Local brands, global reach
A converstation led by Kerrie Finch: Remco and Thecla share tactics on how to built a branding strategy that resonates both locally and globally.
- Kerrie Finch: Founding partner, FutureFactor
- Thecla Schaeffer: Head of marketing, Tony’s Chocolonely
- Remco Barbier: Head of branding, NN Group
17:15 — 17:45 • Transform & Sustainable Societies
Sustainability in action
We all know why. Let's discuss how. Actionable solutions for companies to align with ESG standards and transform sustainability initiatives
- Fredrika Klarén: Head of Sustainability, Polestar
- Renae Kezar: Senior Director, Global Leader of Sustainability, Avery Dennison
- Iggy Bassi: CEO, Cervest
- Lucy von Sturmer: founder, The Humblebrag