Help us identify the impact of COVID-19 on our Female Entrepreneurship and Women in Tech ecosystem!
A year ago (April 2020), just a few weeks after the COVID-19 pandemic hit us, StartupAmsterdam and The Next Women set out a survey to identify the direct impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Female Entrepreneurship and Women in Tech ecosystem. The outcomes were clear: there is an urgent need for supporting networks, (online) visibility and coaching.
Since the official launch of Rise, we and our partners have been working hard to realize the support needed. One example is the launch of a female role models class in collaboration with A Cup of Ambition and the Humblebrag, or the upcoming Digital Bootcamp Skills in collaboration with the Code to Change.
Now, after a year, Rise, StartupAmsterdam, The Next Women and all Rise partners are partnering up again: we want to understand the long-term impact of COVID-19 and identify which supporting actions and measures are currently most needed to boost the Female Entrepreneurship and Women in Tech ecosystem.
Therefore, we’re calling all female founders, entrepreneurs & women in tech from the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area (MRA): Help us understand the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on you and your business. We don't want any voices left unheard, we want to hear from you. Now is the time to speak out!
//Are you interested in alternative ways to fund and grow your business?
We at Rise know that exploring and understanding the subsidy landscape can be overwhelming and time consuming. Therefore, we’d like to share with you the most relevant subsidy opportunities currently (becoming) available!
SLIM Subsidy (SLIM regeling) is actively stimulating and investing in knowledge, growth and development of the employees. Especially in these uncertain times, the commitment, creativity and flexibility of your employees are very much needed.
- For whom? SMEs registered in the Netherlands
- What do I get? A co-financing subsidy of max. 60-80% of the budget related to the SLIM-related project.
- For individual SME applications the subsidy is max. €24.999 and the project should have a duration of max. 12 months.
- For partnership applications (a collaboration between min. two SMEs) the subsidy is max. €500.000 per application, with a max. of €200.000 per partner and the activity/project should have a duration of max. 24 months.
- Where can I apply? Click here. For individual SME applications you have time from September 1 - September 30, 2021. While for partnership applications (min. two SMEs applying together): June 1 - June 30 2021
//Do you want to explore internationalization opportunities?
SIB coaching vouchers is actively exploring internationalization opportunities through one-on-one coaching.
- For whom? SMEs founders in Netherlands
- What do I get? An online voucher (worth € 2.500, excl. VAT) giving you access to an internationalization coach, who will provide you with 3 to 5 one-on-one sessions in approx. 4 months:
- Identifying potential foreign markets related to your product/service.
- Researching and gathering information on the selected foreign markets.
- Creating a dedicated internationalization action plan.
- Where can I apply? Apply here from July 1 to September 30 2021.
//Curious to know more about subsidy opportunities?
Join our online session Subsidy opportunities for female empowerment organizations & Businesses, hosted by RISE's subsidy expert, Yeni Joseph.
When? June 3rd 2021 - 16:00 - 17:00
Sign up here and share your questions upfront!
We are co-organizing together with the Code to Change, a 6-week Digital Bootcamp skills, starting from 1st of June to the 23rd of July, 2021.
Interested? Sign up 👇🏽